Children around the world are being exposed to advertisements on a huge scale. The numbers are staggering: The average young person in the USA sees 13000–30 000 advertisements just on [...]
Join your voice to a global movement for and with children
Organisations and policymakers
If you work with a government, civil society organisation, policy group, institution of Higher education or private company interested in collaborating for children with CAP 2030, we’d like to hear from you! We are always looking to build coalitions for children by expanding our in-country partners.
What you can do
- Shape policy
- Raise awareness
- Consult with children and adolescents
- Dedicate funds
- Join our network
Children and young people
Your opinion matters! Did you know that the United Nations says that children have the right to be involved in actions and decisions that affect them – and that adults have to listen? We at CAP-2030 want to make a better world for children, but we can only do it with you!
A CAP for Kids page is coming soon with lots of ways to get involved and to learn about the threats affecting your future.
What you can do
- Talk with other young people about the issues that matter to you
- Learn about how to keep yourself and the planet healthy
- Ask parents and teachers how you can get involved in your local area
- Keep an eye on our website and social media for more ways to get involved coming soon
Sign up to the CAP-2030 newsletter
Subscribe to our global newsletter to learn more about our work